Cocoa Beach here...15 hour drive [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
LOL glad you clarified [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
My licence plate is No Toppn, had to clarify a few times myself, although depending on who is in the car, I suppose it could have alternate meanings [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Cocoa Beach here...15 hour drive [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
the six years I spent in the 'burg I though the winters were as harsh as they come. after 4 years in Morgantown, i'd love some of that blacksburg winter weather. the wind in the 'burg still tops anything up here though. go to an 8 am exam in the middle of a december blizzard in blacksburg and you'll see girls with frozen hair because they just got out of the shower and everyone has wind burns from the drill field.
Spring Break = quiet Town of Blacksburg for me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
So y'all just go on...getonouttahere....
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
someone be sure to let me know whats going on in the 'burg on Saint Patty's Day. i'll be in town for a meeting. well, a social with beverages provided until 7pm courtesy of the Virginia taxpayers. you know, discussing important things. yeah right. can't beat that though.
I would love to go down to Florida this year, in 03' me and a crew went to Key West. Absolutely the best time of my life. We stopped at South Beach in Miami on the way down and hung out for a few hours then on to the Keys. I swear, it was the craziest week of my life. Well 5 days, we didnt get to make it the full week bc we got kicked out of our hotel and had to come back home a couple days early [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Why so serious?"
Ha! I hope to actually get to work on Spring Break to get some extra money... although I might take a day off? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks